Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's The Chipmunks!!


I can appreciate how much stress my princess is going through at the moment. Sitting for exams is hardly ever easy...let alone an oral exam! Bee, remember the funny excerpt from Alvin & The Chipmunks that I told you about the other day? Well, I managed to find it, so here's hoping it'll lighten up your mood a little and maybe manage a smile from that pretty lips of yours. So here goes:

Alvin Seville: [at employment agency] Well, I want a great job with three weeks paid vacation every sixth months, a birthday bash every year, time off for homework, and a starting salary of a thousand... no, no, make that *two* thousand dollars a week!
Receptionist: Ah, you must be some top-notch whiz kid! What's your specialities?
Alvin Seville: I do multiple wheelies on my bike!
Receptionist: Any degrees?
Alvin Seville: [puts his hand to his forehead] Eh, about 98.5!

~Alvin & The Chipmunks(1983)


Here's lotsa luck for your revision, bee...if you're planning on going ahead with revision. :) By the way, we'd be really thankful if anyone reading this knows where we can source the entire run of Alvin & The Chipmunks on any media (DVD etc). We'd be eternally thankful. Ahh...why don't they make cartoons like these anymore?

1 left a petal:

supersoniceddy said...

I have no idea how I got to this blog. Must be Chipmunks....
but hey, student life is the best. enjoy it. once you are out, its all DOWNNNNNN HILL!

peace out