Sunday, December 04, 2005

Pink RAZR



Okay, since my princess hasn't been blogging for the past week, I guess I'll take up some blog space myself on a lazy Sunday evening. :) Bee...here's a pic of the Pink RAZR phone I told you about. Now doesn't it look absolutely striking (on a girl of course)? I feel bad for finding a pink phone attractive!! Lol. And doesn't it go really well with this blog of yours? Pink, pink, and more pink! Aaarghh.

Save for the paltry specs of the phone (0.3 megapix cmos camera, no video recording, and apparently crappy user interface), it does look pretty sleek doesn't it? Overpriced: yes. Cool: Indeed.

Alrighty, time to go fetch some din din. What shall I eat tonight? Hmmm...

1 left a petal:

MisSmall said...

Bee, they have the pink ones in Singapore. *Hints hints* :P