Monday, October 15, 2007

Bvlgari Engagement Ring




I think I'm in love.

It was love at first sight, yes it was. The moment I slipped it onto my ring finger, my heart instantly knew.

"This is it." I heard it whispered.

The Griffe platinum ring with two lateral diamonds and a central round brilliant cut diamond.

Perfection.

3 left a petal:

Anonymous said...

I need to know!!! How much is this amazing amazing ring? It says no where on the website! Brilliant cut Griffe, what do the prices start at?!

Thanks!

Priyanka Khandelwal said...

THANKS for making my life so much easier. you've so narrowed down my hunt for a man. He's the one who'll get me that ring. done.:)

vintage earrings said...

Brilliant post. I really like the ring and wanted to have it on my anniversary. Could you please share from where can I have this one.