Saturday, September 30, 2006

Tiffany & Co. Heart Tag Bracelet



I agree that silver jewelries from Tiffany & Co. are overpriced because no matter how good the quality is, silver still tarnishes after a while.

Having said that, I still think that a girl needs a blue box every now and then to make us feel pampered.

Yes, I'm a sucker for effective marketing and turquoise boxes with white ribbons. Now shoo. :P

The Tiffany heart tag toggle bracelet in sterling silver is an all time favourite of mine.

It can be easily dressed up or down, and so it gets a tick in my book. It's one of those accessories that you can use for daily wear to glam up the simplest attire.


The length measures 7.5 inches and the heart tag is about 20mm in diameter. Engravings on the heart tag is available on request.

The best part is the price. It's one of the more affordable pieces from Tiffany, so you can easily spoil yourself a little without burning a hole in your pocket.

Tempted yet? :)

6 left a petal:

Anonymous said...

I had been wanting one forever. A couple of years back I went to T&Co in KLCC and tried it on. It cost a whopping RM750 then and had just gone up from RM500! I dare not think about now! :( It scratches though if it helps any lol... but its cute :)

Olive Poppy said...

Tuktoyaktuk: I've actually never liked it till recently. Always thought that it's a tad too "hollywood-blondish", if you know what I mean. I guess I'm finally giving in to my inner bimbo self. Haha!

The sales people at Tiffany in KLCC are very helpful, I can't say the same about Melbourne store though. :/

DebtSurvivor said...

I think its gorgeous! :) And you're right missmall, it is sort of too "Hollywood-blondish", but it looks great on any size wrist tho! :)

Olive Poppy said...

Pure_evs: That's good news. I can't wear most bangles or thick bracelets because they always look too overwhelming on my small wrist. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of getting a 'Return to Tiffany's" simple necklace, but my parents say I'm too young. LMAO, I don't care, I want it anyway. I'm already 15 anyway!

buying it in the glamourous USA :)

vintage rings said...

Wow. This one is so cool. I like Tiffany jewelry as they are best in jewelry and they have got a nice collection for all kind of people.