Monday, November 10, 2008

Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Patent Pump


You know your youth is waning when you suddenly want a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes.

The newest addition to my ever-expanding wishlist - Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Patent Pump.


Black patent leather with goldtone hardware and tonal grosgrain bow with logo-embossed ornament on vamp. Round toe, with a mere 3cm stacked heel.

Simple. Classic. Timeless. Hence my wishlist material.

I can still see myself wearing these when I'm old and wrinkly. I'll be one of those really cool grandmas who wear designer outfits and Italian made footwear.

Here's to growing old gracefully. :)

1 left a petal:

miss sophie said...

i just recently discovered the world of vintage ferragamo shoes...they kind of make every other ballet flat i've ever had look like, well, crap.

ahh, i think those little old ladies walking around town in their SF shoes just know a thing or two more about quality and craftsmanship than we do... :)