Saturday, March 05, 2011

Diary


Dear diary,

I'm sorry that I haven't been writing at all for the past 2 weeks.

Which normally wouldn't be anything out of ordinary, or even surprising. Given my past record of frequent long hiatus, sometimes even close to a year.

But we recently made a pact that I will make an effort to jot down bits and pieces of things happening in my everyday life, no matter how trivial or insignificant they are, because I have started to believe that my memory is slowly deteriorating with each passing day.

So for that, I'm truly sorry that I haven't been holding up my end of the bargain.

Especially for the past 2 weeks.

It's been, well, a rather eventful 2 week, I'd say. And I really want to update or share with you about it.

But I just can't seem to find the time and energy to do it.

I've been feeling so tired and lethargic lately that whenever I'm not working, I'm always sleeping.

For example, I've been sleeping since Thursday night, all day yesterday, and for the most of today.

And I think I'm gonna go back to sleep again very soon, right after I grab a quick bite to fill my grumbling tummy.

If I have some spare energy after food, maybe I'll quickly pen down a thing or two. Though I seriously doubt it.

The Stilnox I just took will probably kick in half way through lunch and knock me out right after I put the plates away.

If not, my brain is probably too fried and tired to put two words together after weeks of battling with chronic fatigue and tiredness.

But we shall keep writing, my dear diary.

Soon, I promise.

For now, please do know that I'm still here, and remember that I, too, think of you from time to time.

An afternoon nap in the sun after a late brunch on a Saturday, such a bliss!

Oh if only weekends last forever!