Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cupcake Weekend


A quiet Sunday afternoon.

A pot of brewing tea with thin slices of lemon.

A box of cupcakes with lovely pastel colours.

The only thing that's missing from a perfect weekend is you to hold my hand.

So I saved two little cupcakes for us.


The one with the pink flower for me, like the colour of roses on our first Valentine's Day.


The one with the blue flower for you, like the shirt you wore when we said "I do!".


Two sleeps till I see you again.

7 left a petal:

Doreen said...

I suppose you're now being lovingly cuddled and pampered huh. (^_^)

pinkylicious said...

That's so sweet. Both the cupcakes and you :). Have a nice weekend, gal!

Unknown said...

How sweet! It's those little moments that we should cherish huh :) Hope you have a good weekend.

Lila said...

I'm so glad that you are blogging more often again :) Welcome back!

Olive Poppy said...

Doreen: Yes, much deservedly. Haha! :D

Emotionalistic: Both cupcakes ended up in my tummy. It's the thought that counts huh? :P

Ellen: Thanks! Good weekend to you too. :)

Lila: Thanks, darl! ^_^

sdovelly said...

that's lovely!:)

Olive Poppy said...

Sdovelly: *Smiles*