Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gutted!


I was transferring a folder of pictures from the desktop to one of the partitions on my laptop last night when the laptop decided to overheat and shut down by itself.

For some reason, it's been doing a lot of that lately despite the aid of a cooling pad. :|

When I restarted the computer, half of the pictures in that folder were gone and no where to be retrieved!

They were mostly haul pictures I took for the blog over the past few months (trust me when I say that I've been needing LOTS of retail therapy because of the terrible terrible mood I've been in) but never got around to posting them no thanks to my procrastinating nature.

And now, they're gone! I think I lost more than 2GB of pictures? *Sighs*

The worst thing is, I can't remember what were in those pictures given how bad I am at keeping track of my impulse shopping, so I won't be able to re-take them.

Oh well , who am I kidding? Even if I did remember what they were, I don't think I would know where half of those stuff are now either, so..... *Shrugs*

Oh I feel so gutted!

*Bangs head on keyboard*

But I guess I only have myself to blame for procrastinating and um, doing "cut and paste" instead of "copy and paste" on a laptop which has the tendency to overheat and turn off by itself.

I'm such an idiot! Ugh!