Thursday, August 27, 2009

Indifferent


Is the word that popped up in my head as I pulled up a blank post.

That's probably the closest word I can think of to describe how I feel on this second day of stopping the antidepressant that sent my system haywire.

Not particularly better, but not exactly worse either.

The side effects still linger on today. Some worse than the others, but nothing of significant changes from yesterday.

Despite feeling like a soggy gurney sack, I kept the appointment for my Secret Project Australia in the evening.

It's my 14th lesson today, and I guess the same word can be used to describe my progress since I started the lessons more than a month ago.

Not significantly worse, but not significantly better either.

It's been said that if you're not improving, then you're not exactly moving forward.

But then again, sometimes in life, maybe we should just be glad that we're not going backwards.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself on a Thursday like this.