Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Long Hiatus



Gosh, it's been nearly 6 months since I last blogged. I can hardly remember how to use Blogger. *Hides head in shame*

Knowing me, that's not surprising. Throughout my childhood, my numerous attempts to keep a diary had always failed miserably, with less than 10 written pages in each of my new diaries. Haha.

As one ages, I begin to realise how unreliable one's memory is. There are a lot of things that I only remember snapshots of, but have difficulties linking them together to form a complete story.

It's as though we're throwing away our life experiences by simply failing to remember them.

I guess that's when diaries and photos come in to connect the dots. Sadly, I haven't been a big fan of both all these years.

However, this is an important transition period of my life. One that I would never want to forget the details of it.

Therefore, I vow to make it a point to document every steps of it to the best of my ability.

First step, backdating my entries! Haha. That's just so typical me. :P

2 left a petal:

foongpc said...

Hi, 6 months hiatus? Never mind, I only just started - a complete newbie. Still learning how to operate blogger. That's worse than trying to remember how : )

Olive Poppy said...

Foongpc: Welcome to the dark side. It sure is addictive at first, isn't it? Haha!