Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Leaving Melbourne


Been packing and taping boxes for most of the day.

My back hurts now, and all the packing has gotten on my nerves.

The room is nearly empty, with random stuff scattered all over the floor till there's hardly any space to walk on. My computer is among the last few things to be packed up and join the rest of my belongings in our garage.

I'm leaving most of my things behind in hope that I'll be back again later on this year. Either to stay and work for a short period if I get too "homesick" about Melbourne; or to sell off my stuff completely if KL works out well.

Our flight is in 6 hours' time. Waiting for the girls to come over so we can grab a quick dinner together before bee and I head to airport.

On my God, I can't believe I'm actually leaving Melbourne tonight! And not knowing when I'll be back next!

This whole month has been rather hazy, it just flew by without me realising it. I haven't exactly spent enough quality time with my beloved magical city yet, and now it's time to go. Sigh.

I should have taken picture of the room that had sheltered me for the past year, but as usual, I forgot. And I simply can't be bothered now. :(

Oh my darling Melbourne, when will I see you next?