Monday, June 02, 2008

Bee's Sick

It's not too serious yet, we're hoping it won't turn into small bowel obstruction.

So at the moment, he has to limit his movements and solid food intake, i.e. the good boy will be lying flat on his back and feed on liquid diet until his condition improves.

We're not sure whether he'll be able to travel as scheduled on Wednesday night, so there is a possibility that we might have to postpone our flights.

I jokingly told Bee that maybe it's a sign Melbourne doesn't want me to go too. Would it be wrong if a teeny weeny part of me is hoping that we get to extend our stay? Haha. Just kidding, honey.

One thing for sure, my visit to LV tomorrow is down the drain. There goes the new bag I was eyeing. Not that I'm really complaining though, sweetie, the most important thing now is for you to feel better.

(But I bet you are secretly relieved huh? Haha.)

The question now is, do I start packing, or do I not? *Scratches head*