Friday, February 10, 2006

Life Is Good


It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulder.

No more late night studying, no more last minute cramming, no more sleepless night worrying about exams, no more crying on the phone, no more locking myself at home.

But I'm still in recovery from the most recent episode.

I still get bad dreams about exams, I still wake up in cold sweat thinking that I have to study, I still go through the dosages and complications in my head before I fall asleep, I still memorise everything that pops up in front of my eyes, I still feel guilty when I'm out shopping instead of staying at home munching books.


Those habits are gonna take a while to die off, I think.

I'm finally done with exams! Well, at least for quite a while.

It's time to parrrrttyyyyyyyy!!

I haven't been doing much of it though. Am taking things slow at the moment because my tired old soul can't handle such drastic changes.

So I'm just hanging out with friends, having long lunches and coffee session, shopping, and enjoying the cosy lifestyle of being an unemployed bum.

I could really get used to this.