Friday, October 03, 2008

Summer Garden Wedding


You probably already know that I'd kill for Blair Waldorf's wardrobe.

The whole preppy look is SO hot, and very "me". God knows how many headbands/hairbands I own, even before the show went to air!

But I have to mention that I absolutely adore Serena's look at the Vitamin Water White Party.





I love love LOVE her hair updo, and how the silver double strand metallic headband runs through her hair. It's so polished, yet effortlessly stunning!




And that Oscar de la Renta grecian gown! *Gasps*



It's from his Spring 2008 collection, and it's what every girl needs to be a perfect Grecian goddess.

This is how I'd wanna look like at my summer garden wedding.



If I'm 5' 10", and blonde.

And of course, if I plan to have a summer garden wedding.


7 left a petal:

Anonymous said...

The wedding dress is PERFECT!
Perfect hairdo, perfect hairband. :D

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Wow thats a great dress. But not me, I mean not my thing. But it is beautiful.

fuzkittie said...

Beauuutiful dress!!! So not overdone as a wedding dress, I love it!

Doreen said...

What a flawless look! I love the dress but can never wear something like that. I would definitely look like a dwarf wearing a white long drapes. LOL.

Jeremy C said...

nice :)

if only i'd a wife who's blonde and looks ad good as that, i'd want a wedding like that too...

Olive Poppy said...

Che-Cheh: Perfect for anyone who's 5' 10" and blonde. On me, not so perfect. :(

The Constantly Dramatic One: The dress is absolutely gorgeous! There are no other words.

Fuzkittie: And it's a Oscar de la Renta!! He's one of my favourite designer of all time!

Olive Poppy said...

Doreen: Oh trust me, hun, me too. I'll look like a little gal trying on mummy's dress. Haha.

Ld: *Raises eyebrows* And if she's not blonde and as good looking?