Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's October!



It's the first day of October!

Time sure flies huh? We're a month into spring already, can you believe it?!

I've been slacking off lately, I admit.

I haven't been on the elliptical trainer for weeks now, I haven't kept my appointment with the dermatologist, and I haven't been consistent with my posts (still playing catching up and backdating, y'all).

I've just been feeling really lethargic and tired of late, so I'm not up for much of anything.

Here's hoping it's a phase that I'll snap out of soon so October is gonna be a more exciting month.

Let's give it another week before I start popping Berocca. :)

10 left a petal:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I know! It's already October and I'm........old.

Yeah....still have issues with the age thing.

fuzkittie said...

Oh girl, I feel lethargic every week, hahahaa. Hope things pick up for you soon~

Anonymous said...

eh my paypal acc also been limited! dunno wat happened....and my attempt to follow the steps to activate it back just doesnt seem to work. how did u resolve yours???

Doreen said...

It's October, hope your silent stress has gone away. Just take it easy gal, thinking about those questions aimn't gonna solve it anyway, so why not just sit back, enjoy your "tai tai" life while you can before you head back to your working life.

iamthewitch said...

I know how it feels when you get too bored having nothing to do at home for long periods of time! But I'm still jealous! :( Exchange places? :P

Anonymous said...

i hope oct will be a better month for all of us. how true tht we have so many questions that we ourselves also have to answer to. sigh.

Josephine said...

October, have to add 1 to my age d...

pinkylicious said...

A new month, you'll have new hopes :).

Olive Poppy said...

The Constantly Dramatic One: Oh you're just a baby! Wait another 5 years before you start obsessing about age. But of course, it wouldn't be you without the dramas huh? :P

Fuzkittie: Haha. Thanks, hun. Want some of my Berocca? :D

Fashionasia: I faxed my credit card statement to Sydney as proof of identity. It took Paypal 3-4 days to review the document and my account was restored almost rightaway. But that payment wasn't released to the seller for another 2-3 weeks. :/

Doreen: Aww, thanks for the sweet advice, darl. Yeah, I think I should just relax and take things easy. We always forget to appreciate things that we have in our hands, don't we? :)

Olive Poppy said...

Iamthewitch: Haha. I was just thinking about how I bitched about not having personal time to do anything at all when I was working 7 days a week, and suddenly I have new appreciation for all the free time I have now. So no trade, gal. :D

Prettybeautiful: Yeah I know. But like Doreen said, thinking about all those questions ain't gonna solve them anyway, so might as well relax and take things as they come ey? Don't worry, I'm learning too. :)

Josephine: Oh, birthday gal? Happy b-day!!!!! :)

Emotionalistic: Here's hoping. :)