Friday, October 31, 2008

Updates in A Nutshell



  • We have a few dinners to attend this week, and I've been busy scouting for evening dresses at the last minute, hence the lack of updates.
  • My gastro-reflux isn't getting any better, I'm considering doing a test for Helicobacter Pylori. How exciting! :|
  • For the first time in my life, I watched a movie all by myself on Tuesday. It felt a little odd, but not as bad as I imagined it to be. I still can't eat out alone though.
  • I've been drinking Berocca every morning to boost energy. But for some weird reasons, it makes me extra tired and sleepy that I often doze off not long after I down the orangey fizzy drink. :/
  • Bee and I had a HUGE fight during the week. I locked him out of our room for the whole night.
  • I'm too lazy to drag my butt outta the door, yet I have this constant urge to shop. My indigestion is really bad, yet my body craves for food like a bottomless pit. Clearly, I have issues.
  • My parents will be in town for a surprise visit. They're arriving tomorrow, so we'll be busy taking them around next week.
  • I've been watching way too much America's Next Top Model and The Rachel Zoe Project that I'm starting to consider a career in fashion. Anyone needs a stylist? Haha.

11 left a petal:

Doreen said...

Wow, what a busy week ahead. Wish my life is as busy as yours, then at least I don't feel so wasted. Hahaha. May be you can consider to be a model? Hehehe Take care gal.

pinkylicious said...

I have no problem eating alone but I got problem watching movie alone :P. Have a nice weekend with your family :).

Anonymous said...

I had gastro-reflux too. It's a lotta better now. When I had that I eat little bit each time. So in 1 day I have like 6-8 meals. Hahaha

I also take some gastric pills.

Doc said don't eat stuff like pasta, cheese, banana...stuff that can make you bloat.

I've still no idea why I had this. Maybe it's gastric + stress.

Anonymous said...

hope u n bee r ok again! u can work everything out if u love each other =)

happy week for u and ur parents!

Anonymous said...

bz week indeed. i can eat out and shop alone :D but never movie alone before too. hope that u n bee are ok now, think of how sweet he has been to u. the m&ms...the toast..awww

Josephine said...

U so GENG. Locked him outside for one night. If I do that. I think he will break the door lor...
Yea, same here, I cant eat alone, and that's y i am skipping breakfast and dinners.

iamthewitch said...

I would like to try watching movie alone too! :)

Anonymous said...

i haven't come to the extent of locking up but tried not talk for more than 48hrs and man...that was quite an unbearable situation.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Eh...you changed your layout =D

Olive Poppy said...

Doreen: I need to grow another 2 feet before I could qualify as a model, darl. Haha.

Emotionalistic: Yeah? I have no problem eating at home alone, but I feel extremely uneasy eating out by myself. :/

Che-Cheh: I used to get reflux whenever I was stressed too, but it usually went away after a short course of meds and yeah, smaller and more frequent meals. But it's lasted longer than usual this time, that's why I got a little worried. Hope yours is completely gone now. :)

Cbenc12: Thanks, gal. :)

Xin: I used to be able to shop alone too, but for some reason, it's started to feel real awkward and much less fun these days. *Shrugs* Maybe it's a sign of me getting old and craving for company now. Haha.

Olive Poppy said...

Josephine: So you only have lunch? Oh gal, that's no good. Why don't you buy takeaways so you can have them at home while you're watching TV or something? That's what I did when I was staying by myself and living on takeouts. :D
Oh, he did try to pick the lock. Alas, to no success. *Evil laughs*

Iamthewitch: You should. At least once. :)

Sdovelly: Tell me about it! I guess it got too unbearable not talking to each other while being in the same room, so I locked him out instead. Haha.

The Constantly Dramatic One: I did I did. You like? :D