Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lists


I've been feeling so unmotivated lately that it's really becoming a problem.

Most of the time, I just don't feel like or can't be bothered with anything at all.

It's much better than before our recent trip back to Malaysia. A lot better, actually.

But, still.

Well, I could always blame it on the emotionally draining nature of my work, but until I finally take the plunge and quit, I better find another way out of this rut that I've gotten myself into.

Lately, I've been blaming it on PMS, which is justified. I guess. *Shrugs*

Had really bad cramps at work today and was feeling hot and cold at the same time (like when you are about to get diarrhea?). Damn hormones!

Weird thing is, I'm not even that cranky today. Unless provoked, of course. :|

It was such a gloomy day today though. It rained sporadically throughout the whole day, and the sky pretty much reflected how I felt - dark and grey.

When it started raining cats and dogs around noon, I honestly just wanted to go home and lie in my bed.

The weather has been so horrible these few days - hot, wet, and humid. But I guess we really shouldn't be complaining given what's happening in Queensland.

Okay, back to the subject on being unmotivated.

I'm thinking that maybe I should start making a to-do list for everyday again. Like I used to.

It provides a sense of achievement and instant gratification when you tick off completed tasks on the list, doesn't it?

(Or is it just me?)

And it would probably make a control freak like me feels more in control of my life when I'm more organised.

For the longest time, I've been feeling overwhelmed because everything is either all over the place or happening too quickly. Instead of trying to get on top of them, I've simply chosen to go with the flow.

Which is so out of the comfort zone for my typical type A personality. Way out.

So yes, I should definitely start making lists again.

Maybe on Monday.