Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mid-Fight


Expected work to be quiet today but turned out to be quite the opposite.

The flood crisis in Brisbane seems to be rapidly progressing. It's all over the news and everyone is talking about it. Some of the pictures and footages we see are simply heartbreaking.

There is a high possibility that parts of Victoria and other states might be affected if the weather and situation doesn't improve. Maybe we should start stocking up on food and sandbags. €€€€€@@€€

At work, we set up some coin donation tins today. It's the least we could do to help out those poor flood victims who lost their homes and loved ones.

On a lighter note, Bee pissed me off yesterday and I haven't spoke to him since.

It's nothing serious. I just didn't appreciate the tone he was using when he was talking to me last night.

And it only occurred to me today that this is actually the first fight we have in this new house.

Well, it's not really much of a fight or an argument since there have been no exchange of words and I'm just ignoring him, but still, a disagreement nonetheless.

He's apologetic and been trying to be nice after he realised that I was ticked off. He even sent me an email and sms while I was at work today to apologise.

But sometimes you just gotta teach your man a lesson - it's never okay to treat your wife/girlfriend any lesser than your most precious possession, because we truly are!

It's not about playing games or torturing the other person, it's just a gentle reminder that they can't simply take things for granted and expect us to put up with it.

Wouldn't you agree?

Besides, I'm not exactly in the best of moods because of work and PMS.

But I probably won't be able to keep this up for long anyway since our 7th year anniversary is coming up this Friday.

Oh well. I guess Mr. Cranky will just have to put up with Mrs. Cranky's silent treatment for just a little while more.

But he doesn't need to know that. :)